Thursday, June 4, 2015

Just some thoughts

So in my attempt to blog more, here I am with a random blogpost for the month. I am just going to talk about some thoughts on "current events" and what is going on in my life currently.

First off on my agenda, Bruce Caitlyn Jenner.

I am sorry, but I think she looks amazing....Like I really, really do. I am not a huge Kardashian fan....actually I completely loath every single one of them besides the only relatable one, Khloe, so I have never been a huge Bruce fan. My mom and sisters were obsessed with the stupid show, and yes....unfortunately I went through my phase of loving them, so I know what they are all about. Anyways, not only do I think that Caitlyn looks great and so much like my home girl Jessica Lange, but she is going to be happy. I think that is all that should really matter to people. Unless you live under a rock, I am sure people have seen all the press and all the news going on about this issue and it makes me so sad. I have a lot of gay friends and I have met a few transsexuals and you know what? They are NO different than you and I...They are people too and they have feelings. They cry and laugh just like a normal person. Why do people get SO freaking worked up over what your private area looks like, what clothes you choose to wear, or what you choose to identify as?? Maybe, everyone should just leave her alone and not make petitions to take away Olympic medals and shit like that....like bye Felicias! Anyways, without me going of on more of tangent......Let your beautiful self fly Caitlyn! You do you gurl!

Second thing in current events: (if you cannot tell, my current events consist of whatever is on E news...that's all I need in my life though, sorry! *insert girl brushing her shoulder off Emoji*) The Duggars: Okay, these people make me feel sick. I was reading their Fox news interview today and the parents are CRAZY! They were making every single excuse in the book for what their son did, It seriously makes me feel sick. I have always thought these people were crazy, again my family is cleeearly reality show junkies (no shame, no shame) and my sisters loved 19 kids and counting, so I have seen it and I just think their whole situation of how they live is....different. Again, people do what makes you happy, it was just very different then the "norm" of how people live. It just makes me feel so sad about how the parents tried to hid all of this molestation stuff and are making excuses AND that his poor sisters don't even fully comprehend that they were molested...I mean is that kind of like brainwashing or no? The second part of this issue, besides the complete obvious of molestation, Homeboys at TLC canceled my fav show because Mama June was "possibly" dating a child molester.

Heeeeeyyyyy Besties!

I mean, I am so against child molesters it is out of control, but if TLC is going to cancel Here comes Honey Boo Boo and I have to live my life without knowing what my girl Punkin is up to on the daily, your asses best be canceling 19 kids and counting too!! 

Thirdly....I realized that I never wrote about my cute apartment! I.freaking.love.it

Here is right after I got my keys and got to see it for the first time! It was the most crazy feeling and I was bawling to the point that I am surprised I even got a good picture! Tony is just the sweetest thing and had me go all by myself and sign all the paperwork and see it for the first time alone, which doesn't sound like a big deal, but for the past 7 years (give or take the last year) I have done EVERYTHING with him and I think I am so emotional about this because this is the first thing that I have done all by myself and it is just me living there. It is seriously so crazy, but I love it! I have two cute balconies......

Where sometimes I may or may not wake up early enough to drink coffee out of my cute Minnie and Mickey coffee mug sitting out on the balcony. 

I get to buy healthy food and force my self to eat it:
Because diet foods are so much fun. where my cheetos at doe??

aaaaand I get to watch as many old reality tv shows as I want to while drinking wine

So living alone isn't really as bad as I thought it would be and it is kind of nice to have my alone time sometimes, but Tony does come over all the time and those are probably my favorite apartment times! I am just so thankful that I do get this opportunity to start a whole new relationship with Tony and myself. Living alone and having to do things for yourself is kind of empowering and you learn a whole bunch of things that I would not have learned before! So thanks cute little old apartment that I love oh so much! 

For Memorial weekend Tony and I attempted to go camping.
Shoutout to this cute guy getting the food ready! *food is the way to a girls heart*

We honestly packed my car as full as humanly possible....
Have I mentioned how bad our little fam needs a truck?
I honestly was getting so stressed out about this camping situation that I was the designated dog watcher while Tone played Tetris to get everything in! 

We finally got there and found a camping spot and we spent a couple hours putting up this baby...

Just a little shoutout to Tony for being an awesome developer and doing a website for Barebones and getting this tent! It is huge and SO awesome! It may have made me like tent camping a little bit more! 

Anyways, took a while to set this guy up and we realize that we didn't pack enough blankets so we drive into town and, literally, almost hit 3 deer and saw one deer try and commit suicide by trying to hit my car....and we saw 37 deer! I mean is that not unheard of?!?! I think that is the most stressful drive up a canyon that Tony and I have ever had! So, we wake up the next morning and low and behold....it is snowing and windy and we can't get the fire to stay lit for the life of us. After this crazy drive and taking forever to put the tent up we can't even eat food! So down goes the tent and here goes the game of tetris again with little mazda Dot. 

at this point our life and this situation is just so silly to us. Don't mind my no makeup face and Tony's horrible girl popsicle shirt. At least we got one camp night and good memory out of it! 


So that is what is going on in the little mind of Tayler right now, We leave for Oregon on Tuesday and trust me, the countdown is on like donkey kong! I cannot even handle the wait! Until then little friends! 



xoxo tay 



No comments:

Post a Comment